Internal Consultant to ABC Group Case Solution
The ABC group is the one leadingBPO (Business Process Outfit) outsourcing company. It provides solutionsto the many types of business including individual SME’s, corporations, and other firms that are unable to provide vast products and services to their customers for long-term due to weak internal operational activities and that could not handle their accounts and finance departments. Furthermore, the ABC group undertook the responsibility of the accounts department of the particular firms to provide best solutions to sustain the operations in an efficient manner and also providing solutions to their risen complexity of the accounting activities.
The company’sperformance is wholly based on to outsource the services regarding qualified individuals to the related firms, who are working to improve their internal process control (Accounts). The ABC group is the outsourcing group that provides all kinds of accounting services like payroll management, handling the payable and receivables, including the inventory management to its clients. On the other hand, the group is known for its well unparalleled structured business services in the market that give most of its customers with valued services, who are also satisfied with the teamregarding services. Therefore, it is said that the primary source of operations of ABC group is to hire the qualified and experienced workers and train them to utilize their skills and abilities in multiple industry firms.
On the other hand, beyond these factors, there are many other issues that ABC group is facing internally where its employee turnover is very high, and its quality department has been experiencing amajor problem related to the employees that are doing different jobsat clients’ workplace. However, the quality department is responsible for finalizing the reports and to cross-checkthat the quality is being verified in this department to ensure that clients’ requirements are well fulfilled, which indicates that overall the workis thoroughly checked and finalized to report to the customer periodically.
Furthermore, the increasing mistakes have been amajor concern for the management at ABC group to come up with a long-term sustained solution, which could address the problem of the high employee turnover and increasing mistakes. Apart from that, it is also possible that both problems could also have been interlinked with each other.
Myths & Misconception
- ABC company’s fame
- Relying on the quality department
- Depending on the team members.
Barriers to stymie creativity and limited productivity
- High Employee Turnover
- Inefficient Team members
- Late sittings uncompensated
The ABC group is well known for its services in the market. However, its high employee turnover could be major concerning problem in the future. The reason for this is becausethe company has been one of leading BPO companies in the market, which is known for its work on behalf of the clients. In addition to this, this fame in the market could be dangerous for the employees to take advantage of the name, and work inefficiently.
On the other hand, the employees might be dependent on the quality department to finalize the report of the clientswhereas; the quality department is there to check and not to revise or redo the work themselves, which could be amisconception to the employees.Moreover, itis highly anticipated that high employee turnover would be amost critical barrier towards the progress of the creativity and productivity of the work done in the organization. On the other hand, it is also anticipated that employees are given reasonable time to complete the work. However,it is all about the efficiency of the organization in outsourcing services of the accounts departments.
Section 2: Divergent and Convergent thinking
- To filter the talented employees from the accounting background with qualified and experience criteria that would be capable of utilizing the unique services for their clients. This sort of strategy would be made through anact in a convergent way by collecting the employee’s qualifications and experience suitable for the organizational development.
- Continuously maintain a check and balance on the employees by assessing the performance, and feedback from the clients. This particular decision wouldbe made through providing some ideas and strategy to implement in a proper way (Divergent Thinking).An appropriate ERP system would enable to execute the process in a suitable manner by disclosing all the employee’s information and assessment in an operational activity.
- Provide training & incentives regarding their performance as well as ensurethat the employees are satisfied with the work environment and are well compensated in all terms.The decision should be made through collect the information data of the particular employees and generate the ideas of how to decrease the job turnover by providingappropriate
Name of the organization has been changed for privacy and confidentiality of the internal information that could affect the organization negatively, by means it could damage the name of company............................................
This is just a sample partial case solution. Please place the order on the website to order your own originally done case solution.